Our goal is to become a database of all the philatelic items that are available within a theme. Stamps, booklets, blocks, sheets, letters, FDC's, cards, meters, postmarks and other postal stationary.
If you have an item which you want to share with other fellow theme collectors then load-up the item at this site. We will publish the item as soon as possible on this website.
Some items are for sale, they have a price notation. The ones with a 0,00 price notation can be put on your wishlist.
ThemePhil has a large, ever-growing and ever-changing, stock of stamps and philatelic material. By regularly visiting our internet website our customers are able to keep an eye on the daily stock updates. Additionally, if items you are seeking are not in stock, you can create a wishlist. You automatically receive an email when the required stamps are in stock again.
Ordering at ThemePhil is only possible via the shopping cart system on our website. We do not accept orders by phone, fax, letter or email. Our inventory is stored in multiple locations and is therefore not always directly available.
Prices: Our invoice prices are always in Euros. All rights are reserved for price changes or typing errors. All prices are net prices. We have no minimum order amount.
Stock: All stamps with a selling price and an order button are available. By clicking on the product, you can see our actual stock. Please consider that the longer you wait with checking out your order or wishlist, the more items may be sold out in the meantime. If a certain item you are looking for is not in stock, try again later! Or, alternatively, you can create a 'Wishlist' by “selling” items with a 0.00 price indication. They will be put on your invoice but not be billed. So you can order at the same time items that are available and items for on your wishlist. No obligation to buy the items on your wishlist later.
Delivery: Orders will be shipped within 6 working days and prepared at the end of the week. For some supplies delivery periods may be longer because they have to come from our suppliers. If your order includes such an item, shipment of the whole order will be made as soon as all articles are available. All orders will be sent individually. It is not possible to combine several orders in one shipment. Once you have placed your order it is not possible to make any changes. Delivery times can vary greatly and are dependent on (local) delivery services or postal organisations.
Shipments: We ship with PostNL. The risk on the products will go over to you at the moment of delivery from ThemePhil to PostNL. During the checkout you can choose how you want to get your articles shipped to you, there you can also choose for completely insured shipments. In case you did not provide your correct address during the checkout process, the risk of shipment always will be yours, no matter which shipment option you have chosen.
Quality and guarantees: All stamps offered by us are of good quality and with original gum (in case of mint or unused stamps), unless mentioned otherwise. We guarantee originality and quality for all stamps we offer. If certain stamps do not meet your expectations, you can return them to us within 14 days of delivery (only if stamps are in unchanged condition). If possible, we will send you replacements. If replacements are not in stock, we will maintain a deposit for future orders. If requested, it is always possible to repay the appropriate amount to the customer.
Banking costs: Additional costs for international banking outside the European Union or incorrect use of IBAN/Swift codes are for the buyers account.
General conditions: Following conditions apply for all data on our site as well as all orders.
1. If you visit or shop at ThemePhil.com, you accept these conditions.
2. All offers are non-binding. ThemePhil reserves the right to change prices at any moment. Especially when required for legal regulation purposes.
3. All deliveries are carried out by ThemePhil and is always your reference partner, also in cases of eventual direct delivery from other parties.
4. Delivery will take place according to stock availability. If an article is mentioned on our website or order confirmation, there is no guarantee that this article can be delivered. If an article that has been charged and paid for happens to be unavailable, we will create a credit for you to be used towards your next order. If requested, these credits can be paid to you.
5. All prices are in euros and including all Dutch taxes. Shipping and handling costs are not included in the prices of our products. All foreign taxes or import rights have to be paid by the customer.
6. ThemePhil only reserves and delivers orders as soon as they are paid for, unless agreed otherwise.
7. Payments can be made as indicated through the order process. We reserve the right to apply special terms on your payment or order. In case of bank transfers, the date of payment is equal to the date of the credit on our account.
8. When an invoice is not paid within the indicated term, ThemePhil reserves the right to cancel your order and nullify the agreement.
9. Your order will normally be shipped to you within six (6) working days of receipt of payment, and at the latest within ten (10) working days of receiving payment - unless indicated otherwise by ThemePhil and orders will always be prepared and shipped at the end of the week. If the shipment cannot not take place within the indicated period, you'll receive a message from us and you have the right to cancel the agreement up to the moment of shipping (by writing only). If the shipping period is exceeded there are no rights to claims from the customer.
10. Delivery will be made to the customer (or customer's representative). Delivery times can vary greatly and are dependent on (local) delivery services or postal organisations. ThemePhil reserves the right via which organisation, delivery will be made. We will ship through PostNL. At the moment of delivery to PostNL all risks are the customer's responsibility, but you can insure your shipment in the checkout process. When the customer changes the shipping method into regular mail, claims on PayPal payments will not be honoured in case of loss. If you have not provided the correct address when making your order, all responsibility for the goods are always the customer's as soon as we have made our delivery to PostNL.
11. The customer is obliged to inspect all deliveries immediately on receipt. Eventual claims have to reach us within 14 days by writing with description of discrepancies. In cases where it is clear that products are not as described, after returning to us, ThemePhil has the option to replace them with the correct products or to credit the paid amount plus shipping costs to the customer.
12. Right of withdrawal: If the customer does not wish to keep the product for any reason, he/she has the right to return it to us within fourteen (14) days after delivery. Returned shipments can only be accepted if warning is given in writing, packing is undamaged and products are in the same condition as when shipped by ThemePhil. The customer's account will be credited at the moment we receive the returned items (these credits can be paid to you on request). Shipping costs for returned the items will be paid by the customer.
14. For misunderstandings, distortments, delays or incomplete messages or orders by reason of using the internet or any type of communication between the customer and ThemePhil, ThemePhil will not be responsible.
15. ThemePhil has the right to nullify the agreement in case of superior power without any judicial intervention and without any possibility to make claims against ThemePhil.
16. Regarding all rights, obligations, offers, orders, deliveries and agreements for which these conditions are valid, as well on these conditions themselves, only Dutch law applies. All disputes will be placed before a Dutch court of justice only.